Thursday, February 06, 2014

Blogs I Follow-Scrapbooking Inspiration

Today's blog links of "Blogs I Follow" are all related to scrapbooking. I haven't been doing much lately, except for Project Life 2013 (finishing), but I still follow the blogs for ideas and information, for when I get back to it. I would really like to take a trip up the local Scrapbook Store for inspiration and a jump start next week-I have been dreaming while perusing Pinterest, too.

Scrapbooking Blogs I Follow:

  1. Ali Edwards Blog- I have followed her for years, love her creativity and her style! She shows her Project Life and December Daily Projects throughout, as well.
  2. Becky Higgin's Blog-Creator of Project Life, which I love-when I remember to keep up with it...
  3. Cathy Zielske's Blog-Cathy has an awesome, simple style that I really like. She's also doing her own Project Life. She has such a great sense of humor, too!
  4. Elise Blaha Cripe's Blog-Just started following her not that long ago. She has great sense of style and an added bonus is to see pics of her new baby girl!
  5. Just Me, My Soldier and Our 4 Little Chicks-Stephanie Howell's blog-love her style, as well, and her realism on the blog. They are in Italy right now and it brings back happy memories!
  6. Just Us/Dear Lizzy-This family/scrapbooker are adorable! Such fun color combos inspire me, here!
  7. StacyJulian.comhttp://stacyjulian.com/-This lady loves color and spending time with her family-both of which I love!
  8. Just Be Blogged by Tara Whitney-Tara is an involved mom and a wonderful photographer. Not scrapbooking per say but photo ideas for layouts of my own family.
  9. Jessica Sprague.com-Jessica showcases digital scrapbooking, as well as photoshop. I love her perspectives!
  10. Scrapscription is a kit company that I have used in the past. I first learned of them from another blog where I won a kit in their contest. I tried it, loved it, and when I was lacking in inspiration I would get one of their kits and create something lovely! I still check monthly for kits that may speak to me. They had one that was "my dog" and I purchased pics of my recently deceased dog, thinking it would be a perfect way to honor our family's love for him.
There other pages I peruse like Making Memories, Studio Calico (LOVE their supplies, Pinterest boards, etc),  Basic Grey, Dear Lizzy, and Amy Tangerine to name a few.  Any scrapbooking sites you love? Hope you are well and warm, Reader!

No comments: